REGISTRATION FOR TRAVEL BASKETBALL IS NOW CLOSED
We will be holding tryouts on Wednesday, October 27th for the following grade levels:
5th grade boys - 6:45pm-7:45pm
6th grade boys - 7:50pm-8:50pm
8th grade boys - 8:55pm-9:55pm
Oradell, NJ 07649
- In order to keep a healthy flow of traffic, players need to be dropped off at the back of RDHS outside the Cafeteria (Back parking lot, Entrance is off of Pyle St, across from Winne Ave) and picked up after tryouts outside in the RDHS Oval (Front of school, off of MacKay Ave)
No parents will be allowed in.
For all other grade levels, no tryout is required. Those coaches will be contacting teams this week.
Must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
NON-PLAYERS (Coaches, spectators, scorers)
Masks must be worn at all times while inside any school.
@ Oradell Public School:
Masks must be worn at all times while inside the school. **even while playing**
@ River Dell Middle School & High School:
Masks must be worn at all times, however, players may remove masks while engaged in physical activity (games/practices)
***Expect these guidelines to be amended throughout the season as local, state and federal guidelines may change.***
Boys Grades 3-8
Girls Grades 3-8
Bergen Travel Basketball League
***There are no tryouts for the 3rd Grade or 4th Grade teams (Boys & Girls)***
Tryouts may be held for Boys & Girls teams, grades 5-8. All interested players must be registered by Saturday 10/23/21.
- Tryouts will be scheduled for the last week in October if need be.
- When finalized, tryout details will be sent to those who have registered and posted here.
- If we do not have more than 10 players registered for any grade then we will not have tryouts for that grade.
- Players will be placed on a team based on the evaluators decision and then placed in the appropriate flight level according to the league.
- All team assignments are final and players can not request to move to another team.
Any questions please email:oradelljrbasketball@